Drawing Contest #4 : Rage Drawing Contest #4 : Rage

P4 PWNS!

Cigarette Cigarette

Masterpiece.

'Nuff said. 10!

Your art and style makes me pretty speechless, lol. Even puts my experimentals to shame -.-'

Good job!

The Little Girl The Little Girl

I'm terribly awe struck!

By your talent! OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE A REAL FLASH! AHHH! Make more!!! MAKE MORE! YOU HEAR ME!!?!!?!??! ARGHHHH!!!

*LoL, I really mean it, you are just terribly fantasic... I'm pseechless*

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

Very good...

The relaxing mood of the music is somewhat very well chosen - to contrast the beauty of Human Civilisation with the weapon capable of destroying it... Or can even remind us of the attitude the world has towards these weapons: "Yeah, we got some, they got some, but who cares? Like somebody's gonna use it!"

Unfortunately, you never know if one of the powers will use it. And nobody has the heart to dismantle them, in fear the others will not do the same. So let's just pray this war will happen after we're all dead! A nice gift for our future generations!

Very well done!

Dark Seat Comfort Dark Seat Comfort

Extremely well done!

Artistically wise, I love your style, and even though the animation wasn't very smooth, it didn't need to! The animation simply added to the mood, thus creating this rather slow-motioned dimension, which can be a state of our mind. The artwork was simply beautiful.

As for the meaning, when artists usually don't state the meaning of their art, we have the freedom to find one of our own. Not opposing myself to StayBeautiful really, being unfocused simply opens more doors. But I'm not saying that StayBeautiful has no point - since if you really want to pass your message, you'll have to state it clearly... But oh well.

You did a fantastic job, keep it up!

Lelio-rising responds:

I... I think... I think I love you

A Story Of Love A Story Of Love

Hah!

I'm not capable of defining love really, but hell, I can't disagree with you!!! Haha, quite interesting, both in style and idea! KEEP IT UP!

Cellulum responds:

Thanks!
I'm sure i will!

skate attack : kickflip skate attack : kickflip

Beautiful animation!!!

It sure looks very simple and all, but I like the style. And the animation is smooth enough to show the dexterity and fluidity in the skaters' movement. Cool thing man, keep it up!

June - In Review June - In Review

Admirable motive...

It's a good thing to remind people that others are dying out there everyday for causes that are still a little "unclear", but then, I have to say your message will be hard to pass. Those who are for this war, and for that government truly believe in them - whether they're lied to or not (We don't know that for sure...). As a matter of fact, they don't know, or don't need to know. But have to say you've got a good motive there. ;)

Rest in Peace Rest in Peace

Awww!

ONE EVIL DOG! :D

Great job, simple and funny!

Just Draw It Just Draw It

I have seen worse!

I've just gotten myself interested in flash, and I think what you did certainly took some time, with those god damn frames!

Pretty good start! At least you can do better than me! Hah! Keep it up!